Villa Biru is a recently renovated stand-alone villa on 700 square metres of land, nestled amongst rice fields in the quiet seaside village of Canggu. Conveniently located on Jalan Batu Bolong, our villa is an easy 250m or 4 minute walk to the beach.
Villa Biru abounds with features to make your experience relaxing & memorable:
- Large open living and dining area (with bi-fold doors which enclose this area)
- 4 air-conditioned double bedrooms each with stunning indoor/outdoor bathroom (2 bedrooms in the main house and 2 bedrooms in separate antique style Javanese bungalows or “Joglos”).
- 12m private infinity edge swimming pool
- Beautiful garden with lush grass for the kids to play
- Complimentary ‘Welcome basket’ on arrival containing 1-2 days of breakfast (continental)provisions. Additional provisions are paid for by guests as required. Our maid is available to prepare breakfast daily at no additional charge.
- Kitchen facilities: Kitchen includes Microwave oven, Gas cook-top, Toaster, LG Refrigerator
- Cable TV / Indovision, DVD, CD Stereo unit
- Complimentary WI-FI Internet access
- Maid/Housekeeper service (Daily)
- On-site security (3pm to 8am)
- Safe deposit box
- Airport transfers (subject to conditions)
- Expansive two tiered decking with a day bed & sun beds facing the west for amazing, uninterrupted sunsets & ocean glimpses
- Antique wooden post outdoor shower.
- Villa Driver (additional charge)
- Cook available on request (additional charge)
- Laundry & dry cleaning service (additional charge)
- Child minding (additional charge)
Our beautiful villa is within walking distance of the famed Echo Beach & “Beach House” restaurant (nightly seafood BBQ), DEUS Ex-Machina concept store, and Betelnut Organic Cafe/Restaurant (Australian managed & owned). As you make your way to the beach, you will walk past the Tugu Hotel which displays some of Bali’s oldest antiques, and “Old Mans” Restaurant & Bar. “Old Mans” is one of the coolest bars on the island with happy hour between 5-6pm & live music nightly. It is also family friendly with table tennis & fantastic meals. A recent addition to the street has been Lacalita Mexican restaurant which is 50m from the villa. Surfers from beginner to advanced are catered for within a short walk from our villa, while golfers can enjoy the world class Nirvana golf course only 35 mins away by car.
Recent additions to the Canggu Club precinct include a full sized Water Park, Bounce Trampoline Centre & Strike Bowling Alley. These attractions are all within 15 minutes of our villa. Canggu is still close enough to Seminyak and Legian for fine dining, exclusive shopping or a late night out. 25 mins by taxi through the rice fields will find you at the shopping boutiques of Seminyak and the renowned restaurants & bars of “eat street”.
You will love the relaxed welcoming ‘beach house’ feel of Villa Biru the moment you walk through the antique Javanese doors. With its superb combination of wood & stone architecture throughout, you will experience a truly modern ‘Bali style’ villa with all the western mod-cons.